Green grass grew with vigor, trees, and fruit humming under the hot sun that stood proudly in the sky. Oh June, he came to bless us with high spirits. The spirit that brings change, what changes will you make for the future? Here’s your chance to be the change maker…
Korea National University of Arts (K-Arts) is a leading arts university in South Korea. Currently, K-Arts is offering the Art Major Asian Program (AMA+) Scholarship for international applicants (including Indonesia) to study postgraduate Arts on a full scholarship. The Goals of AMA+ are for educating students for spreading Asian arts to the world as a global educational leader by promoting artistic elites development. So many study programs available, for example Vocal Music, Composition, Acting, Stage Design, Theater Studies, Film Making, Multimedia, and many more you can choose.
DEADLINE: 10 June 2021, 23:59 (GMT+7)
ORGANIZER: Korea National University of Arts
COUNTRY: South Korea
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a determined country
2. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree by February 28,
3. Applicants who will graduate on February 28, 2022 must
submit a Temporary Graduation Letter at the time of scholarship
registration, followed by an official copy of their diploma to
K-Arts by February 28, 2022.
4. Fulfill the Korean language proficiency requirements that
have been determined by each intended department.Applicants
who pass the document selection without a TOPIK score will
later take the Korean Language Test held by K-Arts, but the
results will only be used as a complement and do not replace
the TOPIK score.
5. Applicants acquire their skills and talents by submitting
portfolios as requested by each department/study program,
unless it is stated that a portfolio is not required.
6. Applicants meet the special requirements and conditions
imposed by each intended department/study program.
7. Candidates chosen for scholarships must arrive in South
Korea by the end of October 2021 and complete Korean
language training. Those with TOPIK level 6 are allowed not to
take Korean language training.
1. Application Form
2. Personal Statement
3. Study Plan
4. Personal Medical Assessment
5. 3 (Three) Letters of Recommendation, each with contact
information and the original signatures of the recommendation
givers. Those who receive recommendations from the South
Korean government, ministry, or embassy in their home country,
as well as representatives of educational and cultural institutions,
will receive additional selection points.
6. Letter of Consent (Release of Information Form)
7. Official copy of previous school/university diploma
8. Official copy of previous school/university academic transcript
9. Copy of passport or ID
10. Official copy
of proof of language proficiency
(TOPIK/TOEFL/IELTS/TEPS) as requested by the intended
11. Portfolio with the applicant’s name on each page
12. Optional: Certificates of work experience, awards, and other
1. Fully funded tuition fee
2. Round trip transportation (Indonesia -South Korea)
3. Monthly expenses worth 800.000 KRW/month
4. Fully funded Korean language course for 4 months
before starting college
5. Health insurance
Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate Scholarship Programme for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN Countries
Chulalongkorn University has taken a leading role in implementing interactive collaboration with the international community. In order to further develop academic cooperation between Thailand and foreign countries, the University has established the “Graduate Scholarship Programme for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries” to provide financial assistance to international students who wish to pursue their graduate studies at Chulalongkorn University.
DEADLINE: 15 June 2021
ORGANIZER: Chulalongkorn University
- Two-year Master’s degree scholarship; the first semester starting in August 2021
- Three-year Doctoral degree scholarships; the first semester starting in August 2021
- Applicants must be international graduate students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries. Faculty members, researchers, and academic staff, who will return to teach/work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University, are preferred.
It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any programme at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in a field related to the field for which they are applying. A degree certificate and an official academic transcript must be submitted with their application.
- Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 2.75 for their undergraduate studies and not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- Applicants must not be over 40 years of age
- Applicants must have a good command of English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- A completed application form with a 1-inch photograph attached
- A curriculum vitae
- An academic transcript issued by the last academic institution that the applicant attended
- A certificate of graduation, if available,
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport,
- Two letters of recommendation from the Head, the Director or the Dean of institution of the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors,
- A medical certificate confirming a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s home country.
The scholarships will cover the following:
- An economy class, round-trip ticket, as actually paid. It should also be noted that
1.1 for students from ASEAN, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 8,500 Baht;
1.2 For students from Asian countries, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 12,000 Baht;
1.3 For students from Europe, Australia, and New Zealand as well as Africa, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 20,000 Baht;
1.4 For students from North and South America, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 30,000 Baht.
*Students are required to pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival at Chulalongkorn University.
- Tuition fees (tuition fees for the faculty/special fees charged by the Faculty or the Programme of the students’ choice are excluded. Advanced arrangement between the students and the Faculty/Programme is needed).
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 Baht.