May has come to make the flowers bloom gracefully, the souls are astonished at its peace. A feeling of peace makes the heart so spirited. The spirit leads to progress, what if you make progress for yourself? Check this month’s opportunities!
IISMA : Indonesia International Mobility Awards
Indonesian International Student Mobility Awards is the Government of Indonesia scholarship scheme to fund Indonesian students for mobility program at top Universities overseas. Undergraduate students could spend one semester at the overseas university partner to study, to experience the lost country’s culture and undertake practical assignments to hone their skills.
DEADLINE: 22 May 2021
CATEGORY: Student Exchange Scholarship
ORGANIZER: Indonesia Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC)
- GPA Minimum 3.00
- English language proficiency(TOEFL iBT 80/TOEFL ITP 550/ IELTS 6.0/ Duolingo 100)
- Home university nomination
- Semester 4 – 7 Indonesian undergraduate students (S1)
- Currently enrolled in Indonesian Universities under The Directorate General of Higher Education, MoEC
THIS AWARD COVERS
- Registration & tuition fee
- Transportation allowance
- Living allowance
- Health insurance
- Visa allowance
- PCR tests
- 10 May – 25 May Application
- 10 – 22 May Apply online & seek home university
- 23 – 25 June Administrative & interview assessment
- 28 May Notification of Application Result
- May – June Registration at House University
- June – July Pre-Departure Briefing
- August – September* Departure
- August – December* Course Commencement
* Host University’s academic calendar applied
Ajou University Online International Summer School
Ajou University is a high-ranked university in South Korea. They have regularly been holding a summer school program that allows a foreign student to study in their university in Gyeonggi-Do, South Korea. This year, Ajou University is open again for students who are interested. But due to the pandemic situation, Ajou University is planning on running its program remotely and holding an online summer school class.
DEADLINE: 31 May 2021
CATEGORY: Summer School
ORGANIZER: Ajou University
COUNTRY: South Korea
- International students from partner universities
All participants required to submit the following documents :
- Self-Introduction (A4 1 page)
- Passport copy
- Face Photo (the size should be less than 200KB / this will be used for your student registration process in Ajou)
- Virtual summer class experience
- You can attend one among the 9 courses offered here
Henan Government Scholarship
Scholarship Awards for International Students at Zhengzhou University, China
Henan Provincial Government Scholarship is a provincial scholarship established by the Government of Henan Province to support provincial universities to recruit outstanding international students and scholars for degree programs and non-degree programs in Henan province.
DEADLINE: 31 May 2021
ORGANIZER: Government of Henan Province
PROGRAM FOR: International students who wish to undertake any bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programmes
- Applicant shall be non-Chinese citizen, healthy, and without any criminal records.
- Abide by Chinese laws, regulations, and university’s regulations.
- Have good attitude toward learning, and have obtained good achievements in their previous studies.
- Applicants for pre-degree and undergraduate program must hold a high school diploma, and the maximum age is 25.
- Applicants for master’s program must hold bachelor’s degree, and the maximum age is 35.
- Applicants for doctoral program must hold a master’s degree, and the maximum age is 45.
- Applicants for Chinese language program must hold a high school diploma, and the maximum age is 55.
- Applicants for general scholar program must be sophomore or above or bachelor’s degree holder, and the maximum age is 30.
- Applicants for advanced scholar program must be master student or above or master’s degree holder, and the maximum age is 40.
- Applicants for research scholar program must be doctoral degree holder or above or holds associate professor or above, and the maximum age is 50.
Language Proficiency Requirement：
- For programs instructed in Chinese, applicants should be proficient in Chinese language, with HSK test report.
- For programs instructed in English, applicants of non-native English-speaker should provide their IELTS or TOEFL test report.
- For programs instructed in English, applicants from English-speaking countries must provide English scores.
- For admission to Chinese language programs, applicants are not required to have prior knowledge of Chinese language.
- Henan Government Scholarship Application Form, filled in Chinese or English. (Please check attachment)
- Certified certificate or notarized copy of highest diploma(if applicant is student or working, they should submit student certificate or employment certificate). Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by notarized copies of the translation in either of these two languages.
- Applicants for diploma or degree’s program should provide the original transcripts of their previous study. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by notarized copies of the translation in either of these two languages.
- Applicants for bachelor’s programs (general scholars programs), master’s programs (advanced scholars programs), and doctoral programs (research scholars programs) must provide a study plan or research proposal in Chinese or English with a minimum of 500 words, 1000 words, and 2000 words respectively.
- Applicants for master’s programs (advanced scholars programs), and doctoral programs (research scholars programs) must provide two recommendation letters in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants for music studies, fine arts studies and other art related programs are requested to submit original work according to the school requirements.
- Official recognized report of Chinese or English language proficiency tests or equivalent language ability certificate.
- Certified certificates or notarized copies of Physical Examination Record for Foreigner and Blood Test Report completed in Chinese or English.
- Certified certificate or notarized copy of non-criminal record. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by notarized copies of the translation in either of these two languages.
- If the applicants are under the age of 18,Letter of Authorization or Guardian Book in China authorized by Chinese embassies in other countries must be submitted.
- Pre-admission notice.
Note：The above documents should be in duplicate. The documents will not be returned whether the application is successful or not.
The Zhengzhou University will provide the selected international applicants with a sum of CNY 10,000 to CNY 40,000 towards the tuition fee of the respective bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral programme for a duration of studies.
SNU International Summer Program 2021
Since you are an international student who is currently enrolled at overseas universities in an undergraduate or graduate degree program, you are the one who this opportunity is searching for.
Seoul National University ISP presents a unique opportunity for students to experience a six-week summer program at Seoul National University, Korea’s most prestigious university and one of the leading universities in the world. This summer, the Seoul National University ISP returns in a FULLY-ONLINE format to allow international students to learn together and mingle virtually. This program offers 1 to 3 courses that you are able to take.
- All courses are worth 3 credits and comprise at least 45 lecture hours.
- Upon completion, an official academic transcript is issued. International students must check with their home university in advance whether the SNU Online ISP credits are acknowledged and can be transferred.
- Tuition reduction*
- All classes are offered through SNU’s e-learning classrooms that can be accessed by students from different locations.
- Virtual exchange activities.
For a ‘Recommendation Letter’, you may reach out to OIA Fikom’s Head of Office (Bu Nova +6281320331739) via WhatsApp!
*Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about your scholarship opportunities!