Let go of the things that are no longer good for you and everything in your life will be peaceful. Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go, because when you let go, you create more space for better things to enter your life. September is the perfect time for the good things to come to you through these available opportunities…
One Young World – LEAD2030 Challenge for SDGs
DEADLINE: 23 September 2021
CATEGORY: Global Challenge
ORGANIZER: One Young World
PROGRAM FOR: Students from age 18 – 30
- Youth-led: Funded and led by a person aged 18 – 30.
- Focused: Well-structured time horizon, identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries, and proposed outcomes that are reasonable and well thought out.
- Market ready: Product/service already in market or ready to go to market.
- Impactful: Solutions must have a positive social impact, creating legislative change or measuring behaviour change.
- Measurable: Impacts of solutions must have been adequately measured and/or be measurable.
- Financially viable: Must be able to achieve efficiency and to survive independently through the resources they generate and/or the investments and donations they attract.
- Scalable: Potential to perform as well or better after expanding in scope or size and/or being transported to other regions.
- Location: a preference will be given to projects which operate in a low- or lower-middle- income country or setting. Projects should also focus on cities or communities with high levels of air pollution or pollution-related illness.
Rikkyo University Exchange Program 2022
DURATION: March-August 2022
- Biaya pendidikan (tuition fee)
- Tiket PP
- Biaya hidup
- Asuransi kesehatan
- Transport lokal
DEADLINE: 31 September 2021
CATEGORY: Exchange Program
ORGANIZER: Rikkyo University
PROGRAM FOR: Undergraduate Students
ELIGIBILITIES: Mahasiswa Universitas Padjadjaran yang telah menyelesaikan minimal 2 semester
- Surat rekomendasi dari pimpinan fakultas
- IPK minimal 2.75
- Curriculum Vitae (dalam Bahasa Inggris)
- Transkrip Akademik
- Motivation Letter (satu halaman)
- Foto berwarna terbaru ukuran 3×4
- Belum pernah mendapatkan beasiswa program pertukaran mahasiswa
- Menandatangani surat pernyataan tidak akan mengundurkan diri dan akan mematuhi semua peraturan yang berlaku
Requirements dikirimkan ke email Kantor Internasional Unpad: firstname.lastname@example.org