(Seleksi Nasional Masuk Perguruan Tinggi - National Admission Selection of State University)
Students register using their high school academic score and achievement records.
- LTMPT Account Registration : 4 January – 1 February 2021
- Confirmation of Eligible Students : 4 January – 8 February 2021.
- PDSS Filling : 11 January – 8 February 2021.
- SNMPTN Registration : 15 – 24 February 2021.
- SNMPTN Result Announcement : 22 March 2021
- SNMPTN registration (Applicants may choose (at maximum) two State Universities).
- Portfolio upload (For students that choose arts and sports program).
- SNMPTN selection.
- Academic transcript from 1st to 5th semester of high school.
- Portfolio (for arts and sports major applicants)
- Achievement certificate (optional)
(Seleksi Bersama Masuk Perguruan Tinggi - Joint Admission Selection of State University)
Students are selected according to their UTBK Test Score (Ujian Tulis Berbasis Komputer – Computer Based Written Test)
- LTMPT Account Registration : 7 February – 12 Maret 2021
- UTBK and SBMPTN Registration : 15 Maret – 1 April 2021
Two waves of UTBK Tests :
- First wave : 12-18 April 2021,
- Second wave : 26 April – 2 May 2021.
- UTBK Result Announcement : 14 June 2021 at 15.00 WIB
- Register for an LTMPT account (using NISN, NPSN, and date of birth).
- Log in to the https://portal.ltmpt.ac.id page.
- Complete your profile (upload your most current photo (must be coloured) and verify the bio)
- Choose the PTN UTBK center location, type of exam, and exam session to get the payment slip.
- Pay the registration fee at the Bank (Bank Mandiri, BNI, or BTN) using the slip. Payment is made no later than 1 x 24 hours.
- Log in again to the https://portal.ltmpt.ac.id page to print the UTBK participant card.
- Taking the UTBK test.
- High School Certificate/DIploma
- 2021 UTBK Participant Card
- UTBK Test Score
- Latest Formal Picture
- Portfolio for arts and sports major applicants
(Seleksi Mandiri Universitas Padjadjaran - Universitas Padjadjaran Entrance Selection)
Held directly by Universitas Padjajaran to admit new students.
For the Bachelor Degrees program, there are several paths for how the students may be selected into a program (the Achievements selections, the independent selections, and the international selections), with only the independent selections available for the Vocational School Program.
To Be Announced
To Be Announced
- High School Certificate / Diploma
- UTBK Participant Card (if required)
- UTBK Test Score (if required)
- Latest Formal Picture with white background in 3×4 size
- Identity Card
- Family Card